Friday, April 25, 2008

Cross Your Fingers!!

Okay, so I'm just starting this blog and still trying to work out what direction I want to go in. So it dawned on me, "do something that you absolutely love". Art, skateboarding, video games, photography, writing, music...urban culture. So my plan is to pretty much turn this blog into all of that and more.

I came across a guy named Phill that works at the Sunoco that I pump my gas at most days. I walked in to pay and noticed him drawing a design on a Converse. It was the best art I'd seen in a while. I went home and started of thinking of different blog ideas. I knew that I HAD to have his artwork incorporated into the blog, and I also wanted to profile his work on the blog because trust me people, it's just that fresh.

I ran the idea by him briefly on my home and he was down with it. Hopefully soon I'll be able to showcase a little of Phill's work on this blog. So keep your fingers crossed!!!

Other than that, I really want nothing but the freshest graphic artists, skateboarders, bands, lyricists, etc on here. So if you know someone or if that someone is you, definitely get at me.

Til later....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking Forward to seeing this blog up and running!!!! Keep it Up!!!